Engineering Software Marketing Intern
3210 N. Canyon Road
Provo, UT 84604
- Prepare marketing presentations for an exciting new product that has the potential to save cities thousands of dollars per month in operating expenses.
- Schedule appointments with prospective clients to demonstrate the functionality of this new product.
- Conduct marketing presentations with prospective clients on the cost savings potential and benefits of Aquaveo software.
- Review feedback from presentations with marketing and development teams and revise process.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Ability to work with multiple teams and people is a must
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Basic knowledge of and skills in using computers, Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs Suite including presentation, spreadsheet, and word processing
- Enrolled in Business Strategy or equivalent program is a plus
Negotiable, Hourly Wage
Part-time position (20 hours/week to start)
To apply, please email a résumé and cover letter. Include the job title you are applying for.