|Scrum method. See source for image license.
For a few years at Aquaveo we've been using the Scrum method. One of the things this means is that we work in monthly sprints and at the end of the month we have accomplished everything (hopefully) on our to-do list.
Below are some of the more interesting accomplishments from the September sprint. Some of these items are worthy of their own more expanded blog post and we'll put those up soon.
- Moved to our new office building at 3210 N. Canyon Rd. Ste 300, Provo UT 84604.
- Fixed 23 bugs. More info on these will be posted to the forum when GMS 7.1 is updated
- Finished with OpenGL vertex array optimizations in dev.
- Had a great GMS training course here in Provo Utah!
- Created an installation for GMS 8.0
- Added importing MT3DMS .ucn files
- Switched the default background color to white in GMS 8.0
- Finished changes for the GMS Community Edition
- Finished updating copy protection for GMS 8.0
- Improved several observation plots associated with MODFLOW so they use the MODFLOW observation information.
- Switched observation plots to use the observation target symbol
- Created the feature request forum and wiki page
- Looked at HDF5 compression issues and MODFLOW files. Found we can start reusing compression.
- Upgraded to MT3DMS version 5.3 in GMS 8.0
- Upgraded to MODFLOW 1.19.1 in GMS 8.0
- Added the Check For Updates feature to the GMS 8.0 Help menu. It also automatically checks for updates on startup.