Alan Lemon recently completed another successful Arc Hydro Groundwater training in Perth, Austrailia. The class was organized by our friends at SRIT. We had a large group and great accommodations at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Perth. Many thanks to SRIT for organizing and to those who attended.
Aquaveo & Water Resources Engineering News
Some of the more notable things completed by the GMS team during the month.
- Fixed 4 bugs
- MODFLOW-USG translator progress
- Export native text for MODFLOW-USG
- More selection options for UGrids: with line, polygon, by ID etc.
- Start on support for BCT package in next version of MODFLOW-USG
- Name file / unit number manager work mostly completed
- Work on improved quadtree design for UGrids
- mod-PATH3DU progress