September 2011 Sprint HighlightsBy mkennard on September 29, 2011
Some of the more interesting accomplishments from the September 2011 sprint:
- Released GMS 8.1 with 64 bit support, faster MODFLOW I/O, enhanced lighting options and other features.
- Almost finished the MODFLOW NWT interface coming with GMS 8.2.
- Posted an update of GMS 8.0.
- Fixed over 30 bugs
- Furthered the development of the ADH interface for the US Army Corp of Engineers
- Completed changes to the MODPATH interface to make automatically running MODPATH optional. Will be available in GMS 8.2.
- Added support for the MODFLOW DE4 solver, to be available in GMS 8.2.
- Added support for preserving comments at the top of MODFLOW package files in the NWT and UZF packages (available in GMS 8.2).