- Fixed over 18 bugs
- Finished 8.3 installer and separated tutorials from main program
- Created two new videos on our YouTube channel
- Finished about 99% of our continuous integration system
- Finished MODFLOW MNW2 package interface
- Updated MODFLOW NWT to the latest version
- Implemented tech support notifications for the new "Report A Bug" feature
- Added support for MT3D steady state stress periods
- Overhauled the CCF -> Vectors feature to actually give velocity vectors (long overdue). Pushed it to GMS 8.2.
- Created some more SEAWAT tutorials
- Started on creating more MNW2 tutorials
- Hooked up the dialog help buttons to the CHM file.
- Found and fixed some memory looks.
- Designed the interface for the MODFLOW SUB Package
- Added MODPATH starting locations -> 3D scatter and vice versa
- Added Shapefile -> 3D Scatter and vice versa
- Added some SEEP2D images to the Image Gallery
- Got the intermediate tests passing for Visual Studio 2010
- Made the Community Edition work without a license
January 2012 Sprint Highlights
By mkennard on January 27, 2012
Some of the more interesting accomplishments from the January 2012 sprint: