March 2012 Sprint Highlights
By mkennard on April 2, 2012
Some of the more interesting accomplishments from the March 2012 sprint:
- Posted GMS 8.3 beta
- Added two new videos to our YouTube channel on regional to local model conversion and contour options
- Fixed over 10 bugs
- Added a machine to help with nightly testing
- Added a few new testimonials
- Started on the PHT3D interface design
- Moved SFR outputs related to ISTCB2 to a separate CCF file so they don't get included in the flow budget.
- Fixed the Check For Updates command to warn if the maintenance has expired to avoid downloading an update that can't be used.
- PEST Null space Monte Carlo progress
- Came up with a fix for broken images when converting the wiki to OpenOffice
- Designed Global Mapper dynamic images
- Finished adding support for the MODFLOW Gage package
- Added a new Measure tool
- Added new Locate Selections and Zoom To Selections commands
- Simplified the MT3D Sink & Source Mixing Package dialog
- Enhanced the model checker and added tests for MT3D SSM, RCT and ADV packages.
- Held a training course in Mexico City
- Made several improvements to the Model Calibration tutorial
- Started splitting the Conceptual Model Approach tutorial into two
- Made exported shapefiles include a projection (.prj) file whenever the projection is not local