July 2012 Sprint Highlights
By mkennard on August 6, 2012
Some of the more interesting accomplishments from the July 2012 sprint:
- Released GMS 8.3! See what's new!
- Fixed over 20 bugs.
- Upgraded to the latest MODFLOW executables.
- Finished a MODFLOW STR package tutorial.
- Finished the SUB package interface, including a new tutorial.
- Put back exporting a map file.
- More progress on rasters including two new tutorials.
- Implemented "Stochastic Predictive" mode - populating parameter randomization stochastic simulations with results from a null space Monte Carlo run.
- Added statistical analysis for parameter arrays (not just the head data).
- Created a list of videos sorted by category on the GMS YouTube playlist.
- Implemented the PCGN2 solver.
- Made progress on the PHT3D interface design.
- Posted a PDF snapshot of the wiki for GMS 8.3.
- Made progress on project-on-the-fly